The Arizona Language Center welcomes English students from around the world!

Our international students:

  • study for 6 months or less.
  • travel to Arizona on a tourist or visitor VISA.
  • stay with family or friends
  • or we provide information about our third party partners who will arrange home stay accommodations with an English speaking family near our language center.
We are regretfully unable to support Student VISAs (F1) or offer I-20 VISA assistance.

Click here to learn about our enrollment process.