Interpreter training and certification
Interpreter Certificate Course: This 20 hour in-class course is taught by experienced Spanish/English and Arabic-English interpreters.Course Content
- The role of the interpreter
- Simultaneous interpretation
- Consecutive interpretation
- Basic interpretation skills and techniques
- Note taking
- Handling difficult interpreting situations
- Preparing for bilingual interviews
- Interpreter’s code of ethics
- Incorporating cultural differences to improve communication
- Role plays from real-life situations & meetings, events
- Professional/career development for interpreters
Simultaneous and consecutive training and practice and final evaluation using professional sound equipment.
Pre requisite: Candidates must be fluently bilingual in both languages and complete a personal evaluation to be accepted into course.They must also attend all classes and complete all homework and in class assignments to receive a CERTIFICATE.
To register: email@example.com
Please check our Course Schedule and Fees page for pricing and availability.
|Spanish-English Simultaneous Interpreter and Translator Certificate Course (7 weeks)||June 9th, 2018 Saturdays 9am to 1pm - 7 weeks||Course Fee: $780 One time enrollment fee $25|
|Spanish-English Simultaneous Interpreter Certificate Course (5 weeks)||April, 28 2018 Saturdays 9am to 1pm - 5 weeks||Course Fee: $600 One time enrollment fee $25|